Travel Insurance for WINTER SPORTS.
Travel Insurance is an absolute must on any ski or snowboard holiday. And, when booking through Deep Powder Snow Holidays, you will have peace of mind knowing that you're covered. SURESAVE provide 'snow specific' travel insurance.
Here's a rundown on what's covered under Suresave's travel insurance packages:
International Ski Travel
The standard benefits of SURESAVE international travel insurance are numerous and include:
- Medical expenses incurred overseas
- Medical evacuation
- Cancellation costs
- Additional expenses
- Travel Delay
- Trip Disruption
- Luggage and Personal effects
In addition to the above coverage, you will receive these added benefits as part of SureSave's Winter Sports option
With SureSave the benefits of adding the Winter Sports option include higher levels of ski and snowboard related coverage to the standard SureSave policy, and:
- Snow skiing and snowboarding on and off-piste (within resort boundaries, that are patrolled by resort authorities)
- Back country skiing and snowboarding (including heli and cat-skiing, only when participating in a guided tour by a licensed operator)
- Snowmobiles / Tobogganing / Sleigh riding / Dog sledding / Cross Country (on groomed trails) / Telemark Skiing
- Bad Weather & Avalanche Closure
- Snow skiing equipment replacement
- Ski school lesson cancellation
** The above points are just a summary and it is important that you read the policy wording carefully before making any decisions regarding the cover you decide to purchase. If you do not choose the option to add Winter Sports Coverage and you are injured whilst participating in any winter sports, you will not be covered.
Book your travel insurance
Step 1. Complete the details in the GET A TRAVEL INSURANCE QUOTE section
- Select Japan or other country you are spending the majority of your time
- Select Departing and Returning Dates to and from Australia including days of travel
- Enter adult ages that are to be included on the policy, if you are a single traveller just enter your details, if you are travelling with your partner or a member of the family living at the same address enter both adult ages.
* Adults travelling together that are living at separate addresses need to complete a separate policy
* Any dependant children (under 25 years) travelling with an adult, are entered at Step 5.
- Click GET A QUOTE
At this point the SUMMARY OF COVER page appears and your cost of insurance. This initial price does not include additional winter sports coverage and must be added by following the next prompts.
Step 2. Click SELECT at the bottom of the SUMMARY OF COVER page
Step 3. CUSTOMISE YOUR POLICY page appears and this is where you can modify your coverage
** IMPORTANT ** Select 'YES, I NEED COVER FOR WINTER SPORTS'
** The additional cost for winter sports will automatically load onto your standard insurance quote **
Click CONTINUE at the bottom of this page
Step 4. Tick the relevant boxes in the Terms and Conditions
Step 5. 'Your details' screen appears. Complete the form with personal details of each adult on the policy and any dependent children under 25 years of age that are living with you and travelling with you under the policy. Non dependent children will need their own policy
Click SAVE and CONTINUE
Step 6. You can check TRIP SUMMARY and TRAVELLER DETAILS.
Click 'CONFIRM and PAY' and add your credit card details for payment in the Secure Payment section. After your credit card details have been selected click 'BUY NOW'
Step 7. Once the card payment has been processed, a Policy Number will appear and a link to view the Policy Certificate and at this point you should record and print a copy for your records.
Well done you have processed your Travel Insurance...
SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR339902 is an Authorised Representative of Cerberus Special Risks Pty Limited ABN 81 115 932 173, AFS Licence No 308461 (Cerberus).
G & D Investments & Exports t/a Deep Powder Snow Holidays ABN 31 059 799 067 is a distributor for Cerberus