Rhythm Snowsports is the premier equipment rental company in Japan. They have two massive stores with the first located in Niseko ski resort and the second located in Hakuba ski resort.
The NISEKO store is centrally located on main road in Niseko Hirafu village, near the traffic lights. The site consists of 600 square meters chocked full of everything you need for your ski or snowboard holiday.
Simply click on the BOOK NOW link and follow the steps to book all your rental equipment.
Gondola Snowsports (GoSnow) is a new international snow sports school for Grand Hirafu Resort - Niseko
GoSnow operates at the main Niseko Hirafu Gondola with exclusive access to the beginner area offering Magic Carpet and kids lunch, rest and toilet facilities. New for 2016/17 is a second location in the new AYA Niseko Hotel right at the base of the Family Pair Lift.
GoSnow is dedicated to servicing the international market and all lessons will be conducted in English by a team of professional and accredited international instructors and trainers from Australia, New Zealand, North America and Europe.
· Ninja Kids (3-6) – Full day, lunch included. Half day also available
· Yama Riders (7-14) – Full Day, lunch included. Half day also available.
· Adults Groups - Full and half days available. Available at Gondola base only.
· Private Lessons – Adult and Kids.
· Guiding/Lessons – private instructors can also take guests side and back country (with appropriate safety gear and instruction)
GoSnow provides Niseko-Hirafu’s only dedicated Beginner’s Learning Zone with Magic Carpet and easy access to beginner specific learning runs.
GoSnow aims to provide a high level of service and instruction techniques so you get the most from your time.
Simply click on the BOOK NOW link and follow the steps to book all your lesson requirements direct with GoSnow.