Niseko ski resort is an expansive ski area consisting of Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Annupuri and Niseko Village.
With 48 km of serviced runs, 38 lifts and a common lift pass, there is always a variety of uncrowded quality skiing to be had. The longest run is 5.6 klms and a vertical drop of 1000 meters between the highest and lowest lifted point.
Beginner - 30%
Intermediate - 40%
Advanced - 30%
The ski lifts are open daily from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. offering incredible value for money. There are no surface tows in Niseko, only chairlifts and most have protective weather hoods. A 4-person express gondola leaves from the resort centre and lifts you 500 vertical metres in just 10 minutes. Niseko also boasts one of the largest night lit areas in the world, ensuring some of the most phenomenal night skiing and snowboarding available!
The snow quality on piste is excellent due to daily grooming, consistent snowfalls and low temperatures. Off piste - the powder is nothing short of phenomenal, and is regarded as the most consistent dry powder snow in the world.
On a clear day the views from Niseko Japan are absolutely breathtaking, snow as far as the eye can see, all the way to the ocean’s edge. Niseko is regarded as the premier ski area in Japan.
Season Dec ~ April
Snowfall - 12 metres
Lift Base Altitude - 300m
Peak Altitude - 1309 m
Vertical Drop - 1009 m
Longest run - 5.6 klms
Highest lifted - 1200 m
Lifts Open - 8.30 a.m.
Lifts Close - 8.30 p.m.
35 Chairlifts and 3 Gondolas
Mountain restaurants - 17
Half pipe - Yes
Terrain park - Yes
The All-mountain lift pass covers the entire skiable area; including Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Annupuri and Niseko Village.
- The resort provides a free shuttle bus service that runs throughout the entire village to transport you to and from the main express Gondola
- 2 x Convenience Stores and plenty of shops
- Numerous Bars and Restaurants
- 30 meter indoor swimming pool which is available for public use. There are also single spas, steam rooms and saunas within the complex. Open 12.00 – 9.00 p.m. daily
- Ski and snowboard rental available
- Ski and snowboard schools available
- Local Onsens (outdoor natural hot springs)
- Internet cafes
- Child minding services