Niseko ski resort » Japan
Niseko ski resort is located on Hokkaido, Japan 120km south west from Sapporo City and is regarded as one of the top 10 international ski resorts in the world. Niseko receives an average of 12 -14 metres of the driest powder snow on earth.
- Season Dec ~ April
- Snowfall 12 metres
- Lift Base Altitude 300m
- Peak Altitude 1309 m
- Vertical 1009 m
- Longest run 5.6 klms
- Highest lifted 1200 m
- Lifts Open 8.30 a.m.
- Lifts Close 8.30 p.m.
- 35 Chairlifts
- 3 Gondolas
- Mountain restaurants 17
- Half pipe Yes
- Terrain park Yes
- Lift pass covers the entire skiable area; including Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Annupuri and Niseko Village.
- A 'free' shuttle bus service that runs throughout the entire village to transport you to and from the main express Gondola
- 2 x Convenience Stores, supermarket and plenty of shops
- Numerous Bars and Restaurants
- 30 meter indoor swimming pool which is available for public use. There are also single spas, steam rooms and saunas within the complex. Open 12.00 – 9.00 p.m. daily
- Ski and snowboard rental available
- Ski and snowboard schools available
- Local Onsens (outdoor natural hot springs)
- Internet cafes
- Child minding services