A lively hospitable Ski Lodge that is a quick 200 metres from Sakka ski lifts located at the foot of Happo One.
Overlooking a natural canyon with lush forest surrounding the property, Penke Panke is a modern Japanese Ski Lodge that provides guests with comfortable rooms and fantastic service at affordable rates. Penke Panke is just steps from the shops, bars and restaurants of Wadano Village making it the perfect place to stay both on and off the slopes.
With 21 guest rooms spanning 3 buildings accommodation ranges from budget friendly dorm-style rooms to spacious self-contained suites, with fully equipped kitchens and private bathrooms. Guests have access to a modern communical kitchen and comfortable lounge areas. Continental style breakfast is provided featuring fruit, yoghurt, cereal, pastries, juice and coffee/tea. Their chef prepares a hot delicacy daily to fill your nutritional and culinary needs before hitting the slopes.
Property facilities and features
• Free drop off and pick up from Hakuba Train Station or Happo Visitors Centre
• Living area with large Plasma TV, Netflix, DVD, communal kitchen
• Games room, vending machine with beer!
• On-site bar in stand alone building
• Large male and female separate mineral baths
• Free WiFi
• Nightly visit to local natural onsen
• Ski and snowboard drying room
• Coin operated washing machines /dryers plus drying room
Penke Panke lodge is located central in the Wadano area of Hakuba Valley, the closest ski area is Happo One and within walking distance to restaurants and bars.
A large property with a variety of rooms are available including, Dorm rooms (for the budget traveler), Single, twin and triple share rooms (some with ensuite facilities), quad share family rooms (some with ensuite facilities), there are also some self contained apartment options. Something for everyone!